The aim of this document is to clearly define terms and conditions regarding all reservations for Terre Restaurant. This standard will cover all aspects to ensure all reservations are accurate for guests and the restaurant.
The purpose of this approach is to ensure accuracy and covering all details throughout the reservation process such as final secure payment, acknowledging dietary requirements, respecting the timelines and other terms and conditions of Terre.
These terms & Conditions will be a) acknowledge (mandatory) by the guest when making a reservation during the booking process, b) sent to the guest with the confirmation email and c) linked on the website of Terre.ie. Should a guest ask for details of reservation policy and terms and conditions, please find the below.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to read the terms & conditions of Terre Restaurant.
- All guests must make a reservation. No walk-ins accepted.
- All reservations can only be made a) with a colleague of Terre/Castlemartyr Resort or b) online.
- All guests must provide credit card details to hold and confirm the booking.
- Any changes to number of guests will be subject to the reservation policy.
- All details required must be filled in accurately such as name, contact details, dietary requirements etc.
- A reservation is only completed when a confirmation email has been received. No exception.
- Any cancellation / postponing of reservations must be made 72 hours prior to the date of dining. A cancellation fee will be charged in full if not cancelled / postponed within the 72 hours frame. All no-shows will be charged in full.
- All no-shows will be charged in full.
- All guests are kindly asked to arrive at the time of reservation. Please note, if guests are unable to arrive at this time, there are elements of the guest journey, we may not be able to offer.
- Specific seating times apply (with limited capacity of guests). Please ensure that seating times are adhered to. Reservations are limited; if guests arrive late without notice, the table will be held for 20 minutes and then might be released at the discretion of the management.
- Terre accommodates vegetarians, pescatarians and coeliac guests. Vegan, egg-allergy and milk protein intolerant dietary requirements cannot be accommodated. Please ensure we are notified of all dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- We will try our best to accommodate all dietary requirements. We reserve the right to refuse the reservation, shall we deem the experience is not representable of Terre.
- Whilst we have an in-house allergy process, we would like to highlight that all dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen-free.
- We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you visit Terre. Regarding dress code, we suggest smart / casual – jeans and t-shirt are fine as is something formal if this is what you prefer. We do, however, respectfully ask that sportswear, shorts and flip flops are not worn. Thank you.
- We feel that the experience would be unsuitable for children under the age of 12 years. We are unable to offer children menus.
- We will try our best to accommodate specific seating requirements, however, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case e.g. window table cannot be guaranteed but we will try our best to fulfil any request.